Below Zero

Well winter is back........even if only momentarily.   I woke up to the sweet voice of my kids telling me it had snowed a 'gazillion' outside. 

Sitting at my desk after dropping the kids off at school, my eyes roamed from the pile of dishes that needed washing, to the clothes that needed folding, to the fresh fallen snow out my front picture window.  What to do, what to do??

Ultimately, it really wasn't that difficult to rationalize going outside and snapping a few pictures.  The dishes and laundry aren't going anywhere.  The snow, now we just never know how long that will be here.  Decision made.

I love my neighbors across the field, whom I have never met.  They have horses and dogs just sitting outside waiting for me to take pictures of them. 

The snow had stopped falling for the moment.  I was coaxing the horses over to the fence line with handfulls of carrots.  As I was backing up to get a differnt angle some wire decided to jump up and trip me.  In an attempt to protect my lens, I did some funky 180 degree jump move landing smack on my butt in a snow drift.  I swear those horses were laughing at me.

Off to reclaim my kitchen from the weekend, Enjoy!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment