Old dog, new tricks

I finally mustered up the  courage to pursue some formal training in  
Photography.  RMSP puts on an extended weekend of classes. You're able  
to pick and choose from a variety of classes in order to fit your  
particular needs.  And it's affordable
 
The following is an old photo that I took about a year ago.  I had a  
lot of fun running it through Lightroom applying some of the new  
tricks I learned over the weekend.
 
Jada is so fun to photograph because she has those big beautiful eyes.  
I love her expression in this photo and the texture in her hair  
contrasted with her clean bright eyes is great.
 
I now know that her skin tone is almost exactly a middle gray  
(midtone) and I would change my exposure 'in camera' next time.  I  
love natural lighting, but I might experiment with a little fill flash  
to soften the shadows on the left side of her face.
Enjoy!

2 comments: